Surviving Social Distancing
1. Recognize that your anxiety is completely normal - it makes sense to feel anxious about this.
2. Create distractions - take breaks from the constant news and talk about COVID 19.
3. Find new ways to connect with your friends - be creative!
4. Focus on you - Now is the time to try something new. Learn a instrument, practice art, organize your closet.
5. Feel your feelings - this sucks its missing out on a major scale its ok to feel that.
6. Be kind to yourself and others - we're all in this together.